الثلاثاء، 21 أكتوبر 2008

..Confused

Only two posibilities.. I'm so attractive or am so strange!!
I can hear someone asking two posibilties for wat??
Well I meant that these r the only posibilities why people always look at me.. My friends tell me both, but new friends tell me am that attractive..
Dnt think so.. Am not that handsome ( Regardless wat all tell me).
Is it the carisma?! The general layout of me?!
Anyway I'm glad of that.. coz that means am a friendly nice person.. Dat's why I oftenhave new friends.
But being in a place with all these eyes on you is also a curse..
I never be alone with myself except here in my " Sawma3a" behind the theatre of this fuckin' college..
Here I find me.. I sit with my dearest friends.. My pen, My note book & my songs.
Here I feel that the world is mine.. I feel that I can fly.. Also I feel that am nthn but a piece of shit on the pavement that no one even cares to look at!!
Yes, I can see the contradiction.. The opposition.. But all of this inside me..
Hey! Why was that one lookin' at me??! YADY EL NELA.. have a rest yabny.. stop thinking.. stop caring about those who look at u.. Yes u r not as all people.. For some u r more than wonderfull, for some u r less than some saliva on the floor!!
5alek hna.. Ma3 " Your best friends"..
Aw 2a2ollak.. 2e2fl el kashkol w kammel el habl bta3 el 7aya ely e7na 3ayshnha..
3abth.. 3abth.. 3abth!!!
                                                                                                         Done.
                                           So shit...

هناك تعليق واحد:

Hossam elBamby يقول...

ye5rb 3a2lek bgd
gamda moot
el moshkela enk bt7ot edek 3la gar7 gamed awy 3ndy y ya mathimaz te3zbny y3ni
ya a5y adina mashiin we 3amlin nfsna msh wa5din balna y3ni lazem tfkrny
so shit ..